[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] pluggable brains

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Sat, 04 Nov 2000 11:23:05 +0100

With that I can implement some business logic for the merchant objects
in an object oriented manner, so these objects know how to handle themselves.

read the article in (http://www.zope.org/Members/michel/ZB/RelationalDatabases.html) about
object-relational binding, there you find some more detailed descriptions but I think it is still a
 little bit underdocumented...

BTW in meanwhile I've found the answer to my question below:
you can just bind ZClasses to a SQL method that are not marked as persistent.

phil