[Zope-dev] Best way to start on ZPatterns ?

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:39:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi Nigel,

   Yes.. the example still works. I am working on an update that
incorporates some of the suggestions folks have made and better
illustrates some ZPatterns concepts. Basically the example is *too*
simple, and it doesn't separate PD, and UI issues very well..

-steve