[Zope-dev] CVS and Zope methods

Petr Knapek knapek@knapek.pvt.net
16 Nov 2000 09:12:37 +0100

Hi Zopists,
I am working on a Zope project and we decided to store source code in
CVS. With python Zope products there is no problem.  The work with CVS
is very comfortable but I do not know how to make comfortable also the
working with Zope methods which we would like have them in CVS also in
plain text format and not in zope export or XML format.
I would prefer this:
Put Zope methods into our CVS and edit them in my working copy of
CVS. When I restart Zope the Zope methods which are in my CVS working
copy will be placed into ZODB or they will replace the content of
existing ones.
Is this possible and if yes can you advice me how to do this?  Or give
me some URL on documentation how others solve this problem.

Thank you very much in advance, Petr
--
Petr Knápek
NEXTRA Czech Republic, s.r.o., Hlinky 114, 603 00 Brno, Czech Republic