[Zope-dev] How do I create folders/methods etc. within the code?

Espen Sorbye Frederiksen ceeesf@cee.hw.ac.uk
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:01:41 +0000 (GMT)

I am a very novice zope/python user that needs to become an expert as soon
as possible, since my whole dissertaion is based on Zope/Python.
I have read all documentation availible on the zope.org site but can't
find the answer to the following...

1. To run python scripts written as dtml methods. Do I simply use
dtml-call from another dtml document/method?

2. To create folders, mthods etc in the code. I have found some functions
manage_addDTMLMethod, manage_addFolder, but how do I use them?

3. I need to make a site that allows users to register ( i.e. to generate
user folder with some standard documents in them). Anyone have hints
regarding this? (or in fact a whole application I can use?)

I appreciate any kind of contribution,

Espen