[Zope-dev] Help! Can't unsubscribe!

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:08:19 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, T.J. Mannos wrote:

> I'm trying to unsubscribe from this list because it's filling up my mailbox
> too fast.  However, when I try to use the web interface or the e-mail
> interface to unsubscribe, it gives me an odd error message.  It says
> something to the effect of, "There's something wrong with your account.
> Please contact the postmaster."  Yet I keep getting zope-dev messages.
> Could somebody tell me how to get off this list?

I've cancelled your zope-dev subscription.  (We're running an old version
of the maillist system, which occasionally has this problem - fortunately,
we now have some people with the time and leverage to shepherd, fix, etc
an upgrade to a newer version - will be happening soon.  In the
meanwhile, sorry about the capture!)

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com