[Zope-dev] Last Call: Comments on Official Docs Process

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:10:09 -0200

On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 03:13:57PM -0800, Amos Latteier wrote:
> We're getting close to finalizing the procedures for the development and
> maintenance of official Zope documentation. Have your say now, before we
> come to closure:
>
>   http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/DocumentationProcess
>
> The plan is to fine tune a little more and then weave the documentation
> processes into the fishbowl process.

As I told Michel, I think the text itself sounds good, but it
needs to be tested before it turns official. I'd say, when one
piece of official documentation (not counting TheZopeBook) and
two pieces of non-officially-written documentation are written
with the process, or vice-versa, it's ready to stage II (a
second round of comments and then integration).

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar