[Zope-dev] RFC: Python/Zope Interfaces

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:34:28 -0200

On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 08:11:48AM -0800, Michel Pelletier wrote:
> Python Interface Proposal
>
>   I have been working on a proposal for enhancing the existing interface
>   documentation in Zope.  The Wiki for this project can be found here:

As far as what's written on the proposal is concerned, I like it.

Technically, I have one objection to the interface
documentation system:

Why must I create a new "dummy" Python file? Why can't the
system extract the data from the Python source itself?
Duplicating work is never good, and there are even people who
like literate programming :-)

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar