[Zope-dev] Create Virtual DataSkin

bens@killersite.com bens@killersite.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:52:16 -0500

This simple issue is driving me crazy...
I am trying to create a DataSkin with some Properties in a MySQL
database. So I have an ID, NAME, and DESCRIPTION that is in REQUEST
and using:

<dtml-let ni="newItem(key=REQUEST['key'])"
          nips="ni.propertysheets.get('Basic')">
	<dtml-call "nips.manage_changeProperties(REQUEST=REQUEST)">
</dtml-let>

The item gets created but the Properties are not changed.

Can someone please post the ADD/CHNAGE Trigger syntax and
accompanying ZSQL Methods for a simple creation of a DataSkin
ZClass.

Much appreciated.