[Zope-dev] How to add a SessionID to each page

Loibl Johann Johann.Loibl@SQT.SIEMENS.DE
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:51:24 +0200

Hi,
I would like to add a SessionID at the end of each requested URL because I would like to know which pages were requested by one user in one session.
For example like AMAZON does it:
www.amazon.com/books?SessionID=123456 <http://www.amazon.com/books?SessionID=123456>
My problem:
There are to many pages belonging to my homepage that I can't rewrite each link like: <a href="next_page?SessionID=<dtml-var SessionID>">next_page</a>

Also I tried to pass a SessionID with the help of SiteAccess but a automatic insertion of a random ID doesn't work at my machine.

Could anyone give me please a helping hand?
(Also, excuse my English)

Thanks, Hannes