[Zope-dev] ZODB

Roch'e Compaan roche@ybm.co.za
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:51:21 +0200

I am getting really funny problems with my Zope installation and I have no
idea where to start looking.

I for instance deleted a python product from the Products directory and when
I start Zope the product is still listed in the Product list.  I then packed
the ZODB, cleared my Browser's cache, and refreshed the Product List but
still the product is visible.  I can however delete the python product
(which is by the way not in my Products directory) from the Control Panel.

Somewhere something is cached and I don't know where.  It seems to cache
errors as well and they stick.  A reinstallation fixed this problem, but now
it seems more fundamental.  I've come accross this odd caching behaviour
again after reinstall and can't reinstall every time this happens.

I run Zope 2.2.2 behind Apache 1.3.9 and do virtualhosting with the
ProxyPass directive.

Please help!!

Roché