[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] cookies & ie5.5 win

Terry Kerr terry@adroit.net
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 12:55:43 +1000

I had a problem like this once, and worked out that it was because the system
time was incorrect in IE somehow.  The time that windows was displaying was
correct, but that had been manually changed to take in to account day light
savings which started early in Australia this year due to the olympics.  But for
some reason internallyIE was using the wrong time, so my cookies were expiring
as soon as they were set!

Netscape on windows didn't have the same problem...and obviously netscape on
linux didn't have the problem.

terry