[Zope-dev] Future of Xron and method scheduling in Zope

Loren Stafford lstaffor@dynalogic.com
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:24:21 -0700

I would be happy to turn development of  Zope scheduling capabilities
over to someone else, because I currently have no demand for scheduling
capabilities and am not actively working on Xron.

This could take any of the following forms:

1.  Transfering Xron to another developer. For historical reasons, Xron
uses GPL.

2. Starting a new product from scratch, without reference to the Xron
product. The new product could carry a different license. I would be
happy to give up the Xron name, in this case, if anyone wanted it for
the new product.

3. Building scheduling capabilities into Zope core.

Any takers?

-- Loren