[Zope-dev] Folderish object not in management tree

Brett Carter brett@kavi.com
18 Oct 2000 18:00:08 -0700

I've created a folderish object via a python product.  I've just
recently upgraded to zope 2.2.2. When clicking on the link to any
instances of my object in the management interface (but in the *tree*
part of the management interface only) the url is wrong, it points to:
http://localhost/zope/zope/manage_workspace
where it should point to:
http://localhost/zope/myObject/manage_workspace

Even weirder, the little 'plus' sign by it expands the object's
contents just fine, and weirder still, going to the folder my object
lives in, and clicking on it in the main frame of the management
interface, the url is correct and all is fine.  What gives?  TIA,
-Brett