[Zope-dev] Large file support

seant@superchannel.org seant@superchannel.org
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:15:48 +0200

I should also note that if you create a producer, you will have to
override the __len__ method to return the entire length of the data.

This is because RESPONSE.write doesn't allow you to set the length of a
write and there code during output that checks the size of the written
object.

-Sean

Toby Dickenson(mbel44@dial.pipex.net)@Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 12:15:37PM +0100: