[Zope-dev] Streaming?

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:05:25 -0200

Is it possible to "stream" (send data to the client via HTTP
incrementally) from Python code, or does ZPublisher only send
the data as a single wad when the method returns?

Assuming it is possible, obviously it requires using some other
API rather than just 'return'ing a string... where can I find
documentation and/or examples on that? If there is no existing
documentation or examples, source code would do.

(Context: when the tests are running on ZUnit, I'd like to give
some visual feedback, if possible by sending the dots returning
by PyUnit in real-time)

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar