[Zope-dev] Streaming?

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 00:00:35 -0200

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 12:48:53PM +1100, Terry Kerr wrote:
> That is not streaming.  That is just as you said..lack of bandwidth delaying
> the entire page arriving at once at you browser.  That is not contolled.  The
> server doesn't send it 'bit by bit' in a controlled manner.

But if it did, the results would be exactly the same. Actually,
that's exactly what most people refer to when they say
"streaming".

This is getting way off-topic. I want to know if there is an
API for that, not to discuss the meaning of the word.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar