[Zope-dev] PLEA: Provide feedback on OracleStorage

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 13:14:59 -0400

Hello sports fans.  Last week we released a beta of OracleStorage.
There was a pretty strong drumbeat in Zopeland for us to go ahead and
get this out.  We spent some extra time on the installation process and
instructions to make sure it was straightforward to use.

We at DC would like to get OracleStorage hardened as fast as possible.
Thus, I have a serious of requests:

a. If you are interested in it, please download it this week and give it
a shot.

b. If you downloaded it, please send me a note and tell me so.

c. If you find any bugs with it, please file something in the
Collector.  We'll make sure there's a keyword for OracleStorage.

d. If you have a general question, request, or discussion, start a
thread here in zope-dev.

My indebtedness goes out to anybody that can help us on this.  Thanks!

--Paul