[Zope-dev] HiperDOM & xmlc

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:21:21 -0400

I'm surprised that no one responded to this.  (Or maybe people did and
our continual email server problems have lost it.)

I'd like to congratulate Hiperlogica, because they have (ding ding ding)
the _right answer_! :^)

Seriously, we at Digital Creations have been quietly formulating a
proposal on this since Amos put up the template proposal in
dev.zope.org.  I floated some trial balloons at EuroZope and it's clear
there's some consensus.

Our "XHTML Templates Proposal" is at:

  http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/XHTMLTemplatesProposal

Since Wiki is having a tough time on the list here lately, I'll post the
text in a message in just a second.

To summarize, we at DC at least think that Hiperglocia is on to the
right thing and we'd like to indicate support for that direction.

--Paul