[Zope-dev] A few Questions

Keith Larson keith.larson@spatial.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:44:40 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02963.035EA7D0

Hello I just joined so sorry if you have answered these before or if it the
right place to ask but :

I have a 4 new sites in Zope that is mirrored on two servers and load
balanced. A third server is for qa and editing in Zope.

Now , is there a way to have a python script go into Zope and delete all the
acl users and pack the database ? ( for when a script copies the Data.fs
into the live environment)

Also is it possible to have the management only run via :8080 and be an
error is tried via http://foobar.com/manage

The apache is built via pcgi and redirects. I would like to be able to have
apache serve out Zope on one nic and kill the port 8080 and the other serve
all ports .

If you have any ideas please email and I will get more in depth as far as I
can anyways.

Keith Larson
Web Developer
klarson@spatial.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C02963.035EA7D0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2652.35">
<TITLE>A few Questions</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello I just joined so sorry if you =
have answered these before or if it the right place to ask but : =
</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have a 4 new sites in Zope that is =
mirrored on two servers and load balanced. A third server is for qa and =
editing in Zope. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Now , is there a way to have a python =
script go into Zope and delete all the acl users and pack the database =
? ( for when a script copies the Data.fs into the live environment) =
</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Also is it possible to have the =
management only run via :8080 and be an error is tried via <A =
HREF=3D"http://foobar.com/manage" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://foobar.com/manage</A> </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The apache is built via pcgi and =
redirects. I would like to be able to have apache serve out Zope on one =
nic and kill the port 8080 and the other serve all ports . </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">If you have any ideas please email and =
I will get more in depth as far as I can anyways.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Terminal">Keith Larson </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Terminal">Web Developer</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Terminal">klarson@spatial.com</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>