[Zope-dev] Optimizing Zope

Matt Hamilton matth@netsight.co.uk
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:06:22 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Stefan Bambach wrote:

> 2.) I tried running zope with apache's cgi, fastcgi over sockets,
> fastcgi over TCP/IP. Result: Slower than only Zope.

Have you tried with a proxy in front? Perhaps try with Squid or Apache as
an accelerating proxy in front, this may help with seving images which
might free the rest of the server up to do other things.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                         matth@netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet