[Zope-dev] ZCatalog FieldIndex Bug (Fix?)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:26:22 +0100

Chris McDonough wrote:

> You can run them by doing "python testCatalog.py -p"... some will fail due
> to not having various files on the filesystem, but most should pass.

Ah... this doesn't work if you have Python 2.0 installed as your default python
and a Zope binary release ;-)
Zope needs python 1.5.2 ;-)

I got 8 fails before and 8 fails after applying the tests.

> I haven't had time to actually even look at the bug in the bugreport.
> Thanks for the possible fix to the bug that I don't understand yet, however!
> ;-)

Well, import the .zexp I attached earlier in this thread, and run the 'dotest'
Python Script.

cheers,

Chris