[Zope-dev] I am looking for a DragDrop target.

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:27:00 -0700

I'm just speculating, because I've never done this, but I do remember that
Javascript has a event handler named "onDragDrop". Perhaps you could use
that to fill in the name of the file object.

-- Loren