[Zope-dev] ActiveState / DC Collaboration

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:02:31 -0400

> > I'd be happy to support someone in the effort of fixing
> > this, though I can't commit to getting it done myself.
> > Someone with enough knowledge about how Python windows
> > installs work and a rudimentary knowledge of WISE should
> > be able to work it out so that the win32 distribution is
> > willing to let you pick which Python to use if it sniffs
> > one (or more) out on the target system.
>
> This would be a great solution, but I dont think I can devote any
> time to it
> all. Is the WISE installation script available for patching?

Yes - if you install the win32 version you should have a
'zope2.wse' in the /bin directory of the installation. That
is actually a copy of the WISE script.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909