[Zope-dev] Security Management

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@geyer.kabeljournal.de
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:57:30 +0200

Hi all,

I have a question on the security system of zope.

First i have a folder called foo in the root with acl_users and a doc
called foo_doc:

root/
bar_doc
    foo/
        acl_users/
            joe
    foo_doc

If Anonymous users could'nt view the foo_doc. This means only logged in
users like joe could wie the foo_doc.
Now my question is: When joe is logged in in foo to view the foo_doc,
and after that he view bar_doc he is authenticated as Anonymous in the
bar_doc REQUEST (right??).
But is there a way to find out that the current REQUEST comes from joe
and joe has no user object in the root acl_users.
I played with getSecurityManager, but it doesn't work
Can anybody help please

as