[Zope-dev] How to handle "special" sub-directories

Remi Delon rdelon@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:53:19

I tried creating the pathhandler at the root and naming it index_html,
but it still doesn't do what I want.

If I try to access the url www.website.com, then the path_handler is indeed
"called" and my DTML method is called (and the variable "path_to_handle" is
empty). If I try to access the URL www.website.com/index_html/a/b/c/d, it
works too (path_to_handle is ['a', 'b', 'c', 'd']).
But if I try to access the URL www.website.com/a/b/c/d (which is what I
want), then it fails (Zope says it cannot find the url), which means the
pathhandler index_html doesn't get "called".

What can I do ?

Thanks,

Rémi.

PS: I'm using Zope 2.2.2. I hope this has nothing to do with it !