[Zope-dev] Re: Zope-Dev digest, Vol 1 #1057 - 3 msgs

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:10:36 +1000

Martijn Pieters wrote:

>On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 07:44:47AM -0700, Michael R. Bernstein wrote:
>>  > Mr. Bernstein had packaged up the file as a gzipped tarball
>>  > indeed, but then his mailer must've wrapped it up in a BinHex
>>  > wrapper.
>>
>>  Wasn't me. :-)
>
>Whoops, sorry, case of bleary sleepy eyes. The finger should point to Itai
>Tavor :)

Yes, it should. Apologies for the mess. I forgot to disable BinHex in
my mailer. I'd have posted a fixed attachment myself but I'm timezone
challenged. Thanks for cleaning up after me, Martijn.

Itai
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itai@optusnet.com.au            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"      --