[Zope-dev] SmartObjects - Developers needed

Stephan Richter srichter@iuveno-net.de
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:16:22 -0500

Hello everyone,

SmartObjects (at http://demo.iuveno-net.de/iuveno/Products/SmartObjects) is
not longer only an idea but we are going into some serious design
discussions and plan to have our first release at the beginning of June
(see release schedule). Since we want to make the framework as flexible and
user-friendly as possible, we would love to get input on the design and
hear about new ideas. Furthermore, we need developers, who would like to
help!!! The project is totally Open Source.

So, if you are interested, go to
http://demo.iuveno-net.de/iuveno/Products/SmartObjects and look around. If
you like what you see, just sign up for the mailing list and join our
discussion.

Regards,
Stephan

--