[Zope-dev] ZSQL and Normalized databases (or why ZSQL sucks)

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 17:38:08 -0500

--ADZbWkCsHQ7r3kzd

> Thanks.  So I'm still having trouble.  I can't get any of the list
> examples to work.
>=20
> I build a select multiple list, and then try to dtml-in on it.  It
> doesn't seem to work.  REQUEST shows in it th other and form
> namespaces, as a list, but I can't actually dtml-var it or anything.
>=20
> Example:
> q<dtml-var dalist>p
> <dtml-in VirtualRootPhysicalPath>
> d<dtml-var sequence-item>b
> </dtml-in>
> <hr>
> <dtml-var REQUEST>
>=20
> If you call this with this URL (substitute as needed):
> http://docwhat.gerf.org:9673/links/test?dalist%0D%0A%3Alist=3D1&dalist%0D=
%0A%3Alist=3D3&dalist%0D%0A%3Alist=3D8
>=20
> Which is the URL pattern formed by a <SELECT name=3D"dalist:list"
> multiple>....
>=20
> Then you get errors on dalist.  The examples at
> http://www.zope.org/Members/AlexR/SelectionLists
>=20
> Don't work as exactl above.
>=20
> Help?

My problem. I decoded the %0D and %0A (newline and space) and
figured out that I foo-barred a bit of code.  I'm happy again.  It
works great with only the %3A.  It *is* weird that it looked correct
on the REQUEST output. :-S

Thanks anyway.

Ciao!

--=20
If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.
	 -- Woody Allen

The Doctor What: Not that 'who' guy              http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC

--ADZbWkCsHQ7r3kzd