[Zope-dev] ZCatalog waaaagh!

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:28:03 +0100

Chris McDonough wrote:

> In the meantime, if you're desperate, here's a temporary fix...
>
> replace the items method of the UnTextIndex class in UnTextIndex.py.  The
> current method looks something like this:
>
> def items(self):
>     reurn self._index.items()
>
> change it to:
>
> def items(self):
>     items = []
>     for k, v in self._index.items():
>         if type(v) is type(1):
>             v = IITreeSet((v,))
>         items.append((k,v))
>     return tuple(items)

Urm... UnTextIndex.py doesn't appear to have an items method in 2.3.1 or
2.3.1b1.

I tried changing the one in UnIndex.py, but it didn't make any difference. I'm
still getting the error at the end when searching.

I'm having loads of problems right now (Zope hanging, not crashing, not racing,
just hanging) and testsuites that used to run now suddenly not running on _some_
(ugh!) of the machines they used to so I'm not in a position to move to 2.3.2bx
(maybe 2.3.2 final ;-) where I know this is fixed.

*sigh*

Any help would be very much appreciated ;-)

cheers,

Chris