[Zope-dev] ANN: new CalendarTag and other news

Juan David Ibáñez Palomar palomar@sg.uji.es
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:24:52 +0200 (METDST)

Hi all,

I've working a little in a new CalendarTag, you can download it
(version 2.0 alpha 1) from http://sourceforge.net/projects/lleu

Be careful, its usage is somewhat different and will probably
break the pages that use the old CalendarTag. It's not for
production environments, it's mainly for getting feedback,
if there's a feature you want to see in the new Calendar Tag
let me know. Note that the new version depends on the product
mxDateTime that you can also download from the same url.

Other news, the Localizer product is updated, the version 0.1.1
fixes two bugs of the 0.1.0 version. If you're curious look at
the CVS, there you'll find an unreleased product named "Content"
(yes, it's not a very good name). Combining both the Localizer
and Content it will be possible to easily build big multilingual
web sites.

Best regards,
jdavid