[Zope-dev] CST 0.8 Updater Fixed...

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:24:26 +0100

Chris Withers wrote:

> > It's running and working okay, but every so often, when running it, I get:
> >
> > 2001-04-27T09:15:23 PANIC(300) ZODB A storage error occurred in the last phase o
>
> I stopped the above by wrapping the code as follows:

Unfortunately, it still sometimes hangs on certain instances :-S
No error, no crash, just stops doing what it's doing (and Zope drops right of
'top' IUKWIM)

Playing with this, I noticed that Zope doesn't stop processing a request if the
browser goes away. Is that a bad thing? I would have thought so if you
inadvertantly set an expensive method off (like recataloging several big
catalogs all in one go ;-) and then want to back out...

help appreciated as always :-)

Chris