[Zope-dev] (SHOUT) NOTIFICATION!!!!

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 01:19:36 +0100

> I think there's another problem here: possibly the community isn't
> large enough yet.  There's already been a discussion on zope-coders
> about how little those with commit priviledges are actually
> committing, and the main reason is simply that no-one has enough
> time.

This might be a bit sarcastic, but I think the community IS large enough. We
just have a lot of people who use Zope one-way, i.e. they take the platform
and sell the add-on products without re-contributing stuff. To a certain
degree this might be necessary, but I think ZC's own experience with ZEO
shows that it doesn't make sense in the long run. United we are strong!

Joachim