[Zope-dev] yes, segv11 and Broken pipes

John Ziniti jziniti@speakeasy.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:58:20 -0500

Wasn't this the problem where asyncore.py is not
catching the operating system's EINTR.  I used to
get these all the time, and was able to stop it
using a modified asyncore which loops on an OS
select() call, restarting the call if it catches
EINTR from the OS ... I can send a modified
asyncore.py for anyone who wants to give it a
try??

Ziniti