[Zope-dev] zope collector is broken

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
10 Dec 2001 15:18:21 GMT

Okay it seems fixed, but I wanted to mention a similar user-experience
problem in CMF and workflows in general:

Suppose a user clicks "publish" in the action box, enters his comment
and then clicks the "Publish" button. And the re-clicks on the "Publish"
button (either because he double-clicked, or because he retried because
the process seemed slow). Then the first click will correctly change the
object state, and the second click will be unable to "publish" because
from the "public" state there is (obviously) no further "publish"
transition. So the user will get a message like the one below.

Because I saw that these double-clicks are somewhat frequent in our
case, I put a try: except: in content_status_modify.

Florent