[Zope-dev] How makesetup deals with Zope ?

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:48:26 +0100

Hi,

Next week I've tried to install the ParsedXML, under my Zope.
Unfortunately, the installation failed.

After some hours of hard worker, I've only change the permission of
the makesetup file with :

chmod 644
/usr/local/zope/Zope-2.4.3-linux2-x86/lib/python2.1/config/makesetup

So, I have 2 questions about it

1-- Even I thought to see what makesetup is doing for and what it is
doing, is there anybody to explain me in more details, for my personal
knowledge ?

2-- In fact, the real question of this mail. The makesetup file
should'nt installed with the "x" bit on, when we installed Zope ?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com