[Zope-dev] Zope server dies with Netscape's FTP

Randall F. Kern randy@spoke.net
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 07:59:02 -0800

Are you starting zope with ./start, or otherwise including -D when z2.py
is executed?

That will cause Zope to try to write to the terminal when an FTP
connection is made.  Since the terminal is gone, Zope dies.

-Randy