[Zope-dev] Zope server dies with Netscape's FTP

Pablo Bleyer Kocik pbleyer@embedded.cl
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 00:21:51 -0400

"Randall F. Kern" wrote:

> Are you starting zope with ./start, or otherwise including -D when z2.py
> is executed?
>
> That will cause Zope to try to write to the terminal when an FTP
> connection is made.  Since the terminal is gone, Zope dies.
>
> -Randy

    The problem started occurring without debugging turned on, and it didn't
happen always. Then I turned debugging on to trace the bug, and it was
worst: there were no logs and the server always dies if I exit the console.
I am pretty cueless to what is going on...

    Cheers!

--
Pablo Bleyer Kocik |
pbleyer            |"Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burdend air;