[Zope-dev] Problem: manage_workspace redirects to index_html

Dylan Jay dylan_jay@yahoo.com.au
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:23:24 +1100 (EST)

I goto http://localhost/manage and login.
I get the management tree on the left but right hand
pain is viewing index_html rather than manage_main.
With a bit of testing and looking at code I see that
manage_workspace method is being called as an
anonymous user which is why it redirects to the
index_html. All other methods seem to have the manager
user (the tree shows the right user). I can try
manage_main directly on things and it works fine. I
can view and change the security settings using
manage_access and they look fine.

Something really weird is going on and its bugging the
hell out of me.

I'm using IE 5.01 on w2k.

Anyone got any ideas?

http://entertainment.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Entertainment
- Feeling a little bored? Need some entertainment?