[Zope-dev] Zope dumping core

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:23:04 +0100

Hello!

I am runing zope 2.2.5 on a Solaris box, and it is dumping core (suspect:
SQL MEthods with oracle, FTP server).

I am using it in conjunction with oracle. Could this be the culprit?

Any help is appreciated. If we cannot get Zope to be stable we'll have to
abandon it; this is not on my list of preferred actions, but we have very
little in zope at the moment, jet it is unstable. We'll soon need to star=
moving to production and more heavy testing.

DC: what do you charge for technical support? Contact me off list, please.

Do any of you have any hints on how to track down the source of the faili=
ng.
AFAIK I have set up everything to log as much as possible, but there is n=
hint of anythin in the logs. Also I don't know how to read the logs. I'll
poke around the sources, but if anyone has some info they'd like to share=
,
i'd appreciate it a lot.

Sincerely,

/dario

Dario Lopez-K=E4sten     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
dario@ita.chalmers.se  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services