[Zope-dev] ZCatalog/TextIndex/OR - keyword search

Arno Gross arno.gross@consotec.de
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:39:04 -0100

Steve, thanks for your hints.
At moment I'm working with  version 2.2.3 and could't bring it to work. Should
it work?
So I switched now tho 2.3 and after some struggles it works.
Actually I have ZClass objects.
Best regards