[Zope-dev] LONGing for normal integers ...

francine broekhove francine@burningmail.com
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 16:30:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

i've updated my Zope (finaly) and my Python and my Linux (have been bussy). But, trying to fire up my 'old' applications in Zope, mostly connected to MySQL databases, i get an annoying 'L' behind every integer.

All my indexes are integers. I could rewrite all my dtml to include _.int(integer) or something, but that seems completely stupid. Isn't there a more 'central' way to solve this. F.i. should i adapt some python types? Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix this?

Thanx (a million)
Francine