[Zope-dev] Updates! Refresh, BTreeFolder, and ZDebug products

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:28:24 -0500

Gang,

BTreeFolder, now at version 0.2, has been updated for Zope 2.3.0,
including the managment interface and the fix for a clipboard bug.
Come'n get it!

http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/BTreeFolder

If no one reports any problems, I think we can consider this version
"stable" and re-label it version 1.0.

ZDebug, now at version 0.2, has also been updated for Zope 2.3.0.  It
now displays the REQUEST when available. It includes a tweak for
LoginManager.  Please note that, for security reasons, you *must not*
use older versions of ZDebug with Zope 2.3.0 and above.

http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/ZDebug

But here's the biggest news: the Refresh product, which makes life just
a little bit easier for filesystem product developers, now has an
auto-refresh feature and the ability to set up dependent products.  This
means changes to your Python modules are instantly recognized by Zope
and development is almost as nice as working with ZClasses.

http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/Refresh

Note that all of these products now use a slightly different packaging
convention.  The paths do not include "lib/python/Products".  This new
convention fits the needs of INSTANCE_HOME users. (see
http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/instancehome )

Shane