[Zope-dev] Refresh DoubleTake :-S

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:18:45 -0500

Chris Withers wrote:

> Shane Hathaway wrote:
> >
> > > Any idea why that is?
> >
> > What product are you refreshing?  Maybe it's specific to the product.
>
> An NDA'd one ;-)
>
> Sorry, that's not a lot of help I know, but what sort of things should I be
> looking for that'd cause refresh to not work properly?

I just got the same problem this past hour... actually, what happened is
changes to one module took effect immediately, while changes to a
different module of the same product required two refreshes.  It's a
dependency mapping problem I thought reload() took care of, but
apparently not.  However, I have an idea that might solve it.  Thanks
for the heads-up!

Shane