[Zope-dev] DA for DB2 ?

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:32:37 +0100

I have looked around for a DB2 database adapter for Zope and did not find=
 any.

But I have found that there exists a DB2 driver for Python under:
ftp://people.linuxkorea.co.kr/pub/DB2

This driver claims to be Python DB API compliant, so it should be possible=
 to port
for example the ZOracleDA. But before I invent the wheel for a second time=
 I ask you:

0. Has anybody written or started to write a DB2 adapter for Zope?
1. Has anybody experiences with this python driver for DB2?
2. Or am I wrong with my assumption and it is early impossible to write a=
 DB2 adapter.
3. Is anybody else interested in DB2 support for Zope?

thanks in advance

Philipp Auersperg