[Zope-dev] More Zope 2.3.1b1 stuff.

Erik Enge erik@esol.no
17 Feb 2001 13:49:49 +0100

This might be picking on very little things, but hey, someone has to
do that too. :-)

which seems to be the standard these days. Same goes for Mail Host,
External Method, Z SQL Method and ZCatalog.

Accelerated HTTP Cache Manager is missing its «Help»-link.  So is the
RAM Cache Manager, Script (Python), Set Access Rule, Site Root,
Virtual Host Monster, Vocabulary, Z Gadfly Database Connection and
Zope Tutorial.

Oh, nearly forgot these:

lib/python/ZPublisher/BeforeTraverse.py is missing the ZPL.

lib/python/ZODB/DemoStorage.py, line 103:

"""
      a transaction is simply a 4-tuple:

        packed, user, description, extension_data, records
"""

That seems like a 5-tuple to me, or my Python terminology is fubar.