[Zope-dev] LONG int breaks mysqlUserfolder

francine broekhove francine@burningmail.com
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 08:55:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

i wonder if this is where i should post this message?

Anyway, i've been upgrading my zope from 2.1.6 (python 1.5.2)  to zope 2.3.0src (with Python 2.0). I changed my Mysqlda to the latest version (in which a long definition has replaced the previous int).

I breaks any application that uses indexes (int) in a mysql database, like f.i. my tree tag (see previous posts) and f.i. the mysqlUserfolder product.

Can anyone tell me how to get int working again without the 'L' using mysqlUserfolder. Note - i use Python 2.0 but still get the same problem.
What am i doing wrong?

Greetings Francine