[Zope-dev] ZPatterns and SQL

Christian Scholz cs@comlounge.net
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:50:12 +0100

Hi!

> >So I shouldn't define it inside the ZClass propertysheet?
> >Do I understand this right?
> >(I remember having problems when using properties not defined in a
> >sheet somewhere.. or am I mistaken completely somehow? ;-)
>
> You can't do this with a load attribute, because a default value will
> exist.  The easiest way to deal with this is simply to have a seperate
> attribute name just for loading, or use an attribute that isn't on a
> property sheet.

Ok, I now removed customer_id (which won't be set anyway as this is the
id set by the database automatically) from the propertysheet and used
this as loading attribute. Seems to work now :)
(though I am still confused a little, as I tried one non-existing
attribute and it didn't work. But this one also was not defined inside
the SkinScript and the database).

But it's working now, so it's ok :)

Thanks again!

Christian