[Zope-dev] usability bug concerning database connections?

Jim Penny jpenny@universal-fasteners.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:11:01 -0500

> regarding Zope 2.3.0:

> I removed a database connection from a top level
> (there is a second one).

> All my ZSQL methods were connected to the first one.
> The user interface now looks like if the second one is
> connected (it is shown as Connection Id). This is confusing.

> It would be better to have some indicator for the broken
> status of the ZSQL methods.

> Just a small bug report :-)

> Jan

Seconded, and it would be really nice to be able to search
by connection ID!  Then if you were changing DA's, you could
find the ones that needed to be changed rather than waiting
for breakage.

Jim Penny