[Zope-dev] Minor typos/changes to ZCatalog.

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:19:14 -0500

> > Probably.  Keyword indexes work too.
>
> Yeah, that was what I was getting at :)

Yes.

> > This is the number of objects indexed by the index.  If it's not
working,
> > that's a bug.
>
> Then it looks like a bug.  Lucky us, I don't have time to analyze this in
> a week or so.

Sorry.  I'd like to help.

> > No.  ;-)  This is one of the things I'd like to get done soon.
>
> Great!  When you get around to do it, maybe you could poke at Amos to
> update his ZCatalogHowTo also?  It's quite out of date.

It should perhaps be removed in light of the fact that the Zope Book has a
catalog chapter.

> Maybe a "This How-To covers product such-and-such version x.x" is in
> order as a standard feature of the How-To?

This is a good idea.  It would be an even better idea to allow folks to add
comments to howto pages, so that if the original author did not maintain it
well, well-placed comments could prevent folks from taking wild goose
chases.