[Zope-dev] ZCatalog madness. (Must log in as emergencyuser.)

Erik Enge erik@esol.no
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 23:29:01 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:

> I meant to narrow down the problem domain in cases where you do call
> getobject... cases where you aren't calling getobject are not relevant.

Ok.  I see.

> It would be helpful to find out for which objects getobject fails and for
> which it succeeds under your setup.  I suspect that it's a __roles__ problem
> with a type of object being retrieved.

Interessting...

> Narrowing the problem down to a set of objects for which getobject *always*
> fails is probably the first step.  Then maybe I can reproduce it here if you
> can give me the code for these objects.

I'll see if I don't have the time to do this bright and early in the
morning, but - as I've said - I suspect it is true for all kinds of
objects and meta_types.

Feedback and debug information coming your way as soon as possible :)